Old Catalogs and Models History

Leof777

Hi everyone
I was looking for old PRS catalogs to see specs or avalable colors from a specific year. I would like to have it to evaluate buying a used guitar.
In a recent purchase I had some doubts about the guitar that I wouldn't have if I had the catalog or some sort of history from the model (in which year SEs started to use maple necks? in which year started to have beveled tops? Did always had push/pull tone control? and things like that...)
Searching in internet I only found catalogs from 2015 and 2016 (in pdf). Is there any way to to get the catalogs in pdf from previous years? (Today I'm urged for the 2014)

Thanks!

Regards

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but I've got a copy of the 2014 price list (PDF). Send me a PM with your email and I'll send you a copy if you want.

Actually I think this is a killer idea I hope someone he is cataloging each years models and building an archive. It is always a pleasure to go back and look at the older models and evolution to the current models. Also it is a great help when looking at older models 4 specs

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but I've got a copy of the 2014 price list (PDF). Send me a PM with your email and I'll send you a copy if you want.

Thanks @Spikedog007. I already have the price list for 2014, and you made me realize that the specs (big picture) of each model are detailed in it.
Some of my questions are answered there (at least for 2014). 2014 are beveled top, maple neck and available in Sapphire, Tobacco Sunburst and Vintage Yellow. Thank you very much for making me review it again.

But as Bob says, If it's not done, I think it would be a good idea to have a "change log" for the specs of each model....

Wait a sec - is your son Eric the Half A Bee?

Actually that's part of the joke. My (possibly) previous band (it's complicated) had the word Bees in the name. And I was often referenced as Eric the Half a Bee.

Back