Oh crap... how did THAT happen....... NGD

This is nuts. I'm literally like this Vince McMahon meme at this point from all your NGD's!!

What are the pickups? Wasn’t sure based on the abbreviations. And is that that a 3 pt bridge? If so who makes it?

What are the pickups? Wasn’t sure based on the abbreviations. And is that that a 3 pt bridge? If so who makes it?
Bare Knuckle Aftermath in the HB bridge position, Fralin Blues Special singles mid and neck.

The bridge is some kind of proprietary plate and hinge build they call their Chesapeake tremolo. Supposed to help with transfer of spring vibrations to the body for more sustain, etc. I've never owned one, so it will be new guitar tech to me.

Between the new set of Dyna Cabs on the Axe FX III and this guitar, I've really had a good time driving the wife and the neighbors crazy this afternoon/evening!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Floored!!!!!!!!!! Sounds great with my original 8 scene kitchen sink preset, too, without Dyna Cabs!!!
Pretty good size neck carve, but it just plays natural. Not that I'm really particular about neck carves, so I'm the weird one in the barrel!

Between the new set of Dyna Cabs on the Axe FX III and this guitar, I've really had a good time driving the wife and the neighbors crazy this afternoon/evening!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Floored!!!!!!!!!! Sounds great with my original 8 scene kitchen sink preset, too, without Dyna Cabs!!!
Pretty good size neck carve, but it just plays natural. Not that I'm really particular about neck carves, so I'm the weird one in the barrel!

Really nailing the T-Swift sound now ;)

Really nailing the T-Swift sound now ;)
B47vMizIgAAxwZv.jpg

Back