No for sale section?

RCM78

Hi, I’m new here and noticed there’s no for sale section except for authorized dealers. Is it ok to post a Wanted description for a PRS I’m looking for?

WANTED: Julie Bowen
Man Declares Unrequited Love For Movie Star On Guitar Forum

AP, Reuters, September 13, 2023. Today a man calling himself Dream Theater Rules again declared his love for an unattainable movie star on an internet guitar forum. Asked for comment, the star said, "Ewwww, I don't even know this guy and besides, I'm out of his league. Stalkers like this freak me out."

The man was served with a petition for a restraining order. His attorneys had no comment.

A spokesperson for owner of the site said, "We're shocked. This kind of thing never happens on the internet."

Man Declares Unrequited Love For Movie Star On Guitar Forum

AP, Reuters, September 13, 2023. Today a man calling himself Dream Theater Rules again declared his love for an unattainable movie star on an internet guitar forum. Asked for comment, the star said, "Ewwww, I don't even know this guy and besides, I'm out of his league. Stalkers like this freak me out."

The man was served with a petition for a restraining order. His attorneys had no comment.

A spokesperson for owner of the site said, "We're shocked. This kind of thing never happens on the internet."
Les, you didn't nark me out, did you??? What about the Sergio de Blanc code of forum ethics here? What happens in the forum STAYS in the forum. Did you not read your New Members Handbook when you joined?

Oh well, looks like I'll have to claim that I was hacked again... :(

Avatar changed, to protect the innocent. You can answer to all the forum members who want the old one back! :p

:D
:D:D

Last edited:
Les, you didn't nark me out, did you??? What about the Sergio de Blanc code of forum ethics here? What happens in the forum STAYS in the forum. Did you not read your New Members Handbook when you joined?

Oh well, looks like I'll have to claim that I was hacked again... :(

Avatar changed, to protect the innocent. You can answer to all the forum members who want the old one back! :p

:D
:D:D

Lighten up, Frances! :p:D

Back