NGD!

Blue Beagle

Hi all,

First post here. Took delivery of my new S2 Singlecut McCarty 594 over the weekend and absolutely love it.

Always been a Strat/Superstrat guy but have had a longing for a Singlecut-type guitar for a while without ever finding the one.

Tried a PRS SE 245 and a Gibson Les Paul Tribute in the last couple of years without being blown away.

Looking out of curiosity last week at used Les Paul Standards but couldn’t see any of a pretty enough burst for a decent price.

I then stumbled across the S2 Singlecut on a retailers website (who show the actual guitar and not a generic picture) and fell in love!

Neck is a little wider and fatter than I’m used to being a Strat guy but I’m finding my way around nicely!

The colour and top is my favourite part. It looks so elegant and classy. The purple on the side is also stunning when it catches the light.

Cheers!

Edit: Pics I pasted in seem to have vanished!

CJjbSRhM4t_

Last edited:
First...Congratulations! and welcome to the Enablers Club. (Whatta ya gonna get next???)

Second...Go make a handful of posts to get your total post count high enough to...

Third...post pics of your NGD. Use a third party hosting site(many here use Imgur...use whatever works for you) and use the link for message boards and forums

Fourth...receive the coveted "Sweet top!" congratulatory post

Congrats, love 594s with that Pattern Vintage Neck carve!

Yes, absolutely, that is fantastic, you just upped my GAS meter to the hilt.
Congrats.

Spent some real time on it the past couple of days and am growing more and more impressed!

Got some 11s to throw on at some point but the 10s it came with have plenty of life in them yet.

Back