NGD!!!

jjpish68

It has been a long almost two weeks waiting for her to arrive from her long journey from MO to MD. This guitar is even more beautiful than the pictures in the listing. I think I'm going to have some fun playing this new to me 2011 Stripped SC58.

GIhUi2G.jpg

With my 2005 CU24
lKPGSXp.jpg

Taking her spot on the wall
qzdt1CU.jpg

Nice SC...and nice wall too! Congrats!

Thank you all. Man does this guitar sound nice. Just might need to pick a backing track for April's Jam to play it on.

I was actually amazed that after nearly two weeks of traveling in a box when I pulled it out of the case it was still in tune! Now believe it or not I have had a few guitars of similar style from another manufacturer that couldn't stay in tune sitting in a steady temperature room or even through a song......

Last edited:
Congratulations! That's really nice. I'm really new to PRS, but I didn't realize they'd used that particular bridge/tailpiece setup prior to the 594 - I really like it...

Congratulations! That's really nice. I'm really new to PRS, but I didn't realize they'd used that particular bridge/tailpiece setup prior to the 594 - I really like it...

That was an attraction for me. As far as I know they used on the sc58 the 594 and some 245 models. Many of the 245 you don’t see it but they did use on some not sure what years or any details.

One of my all-time favorite PRSes was my Stripped 58! Yours is awesome.

The bridge was used on the SC58, SC245, Stripped 58, and McCarty Singlecut PS model, in addition to the 594. I have one of the McCarty Singlecuts and it’s a killer guitar.

That's a serious vinyl backdrop there.

Thank you Huggy B, been collecting since I was 10 and I'm goin to be the big 50 in May...just cant give them up. That was only a section used for the backdrop. Actually went through them not long ago and pulled out all the doubles and gave them to my 21 year old son to start his own collection.

Rk3CSGj.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool! I love the Stipped 58's I need to put one of those on my ever growing list of PRSi...Killer vinyl collection too! I live tge smell of a room full of classic vinyl...it's a thing...I can't explain it. It makes me happy.:)

Back