NGD x 2, and i blame Sergio and Hans

watelessness

my apologies as I've had these for a few weeks but kept forgetting to have a photo session until today's somewhat lame picture. I had been looking for a lightweight guitar to keep in a 2nd floor room but didn't want an expensive one due to me not being able to control the environmentals. Hans and Sergio had a post about SE hollowbodies so i went down that road. I couldn't decide on the hog or maple so i got both. :p

I definitely like the form factor of the SEs more than my old Stevensville hollowbodies. There is a marked difference in tone between the hog and maple. I did them both!

Welcome to the SE Hollowbody club! I'm consistently impressed with my SE Hollowbody Standard; it's a whole lot of guitar for very few beans. Hope you like yours as much over time! (hmmm... that blue maple one is sweeeeet)

my apologies as I've had these for a few weeks but kept forgetting to have a photo session until today's somewhat lame picture. I had been looking for a lightweight guitar to keep in a 2nd floor room but didn't want an expensive one due to me not being able to control the environmentals. Hans and Sergio had a post about SE hollowbodies so i went down that road. I couldn't decide on the hog or maple so i got both. :p

I definitely like the form factor of the SEs more than my old Stevensville hollowbodies. There is a marked difference in tone between the hog and maple. I did them both!

Nice.

Sweet!

SE haters can suck it.

Back