NGD - sort of

krusty1053

Bought this new back about 3yrs ago. Sold it after about a year, and regretted it ever since. I was perusing the local classified website last weekend, and lo and behold, there it was, being sold by the second owner. I snapped it up right away. It was in essentially the same condition as when I sold it. Good to have it back.

F3NT0ax.jpg

Next time you decide to sell it, let me know first! :D

Time to learn Zeppelin's "Bring It On Home"...

Great story with a happy ending!

Excellent! Beautiful color!

Hope you didn't lose too much in buying it back!

So cool! If you love something set it free blah, blah, blah. Glad she made it back to you. From experience, don't ask her details about life while she's been away...nothing good will come from it. Just sayin :D

Thanks, everyone. I did a little minor maintenance and swapped the JB/Jazz set that it came back with for a DiM 39th set. The shop I originally bought it from had swapped the 57/08s out before I bought it for a set of 59/09s, which I liked enough, but tbh, the DiM 39th PAFs are absolutely perfect in this guitar. I play a lot of straight up Jazz as well as Fusion, and these can span that range beautifully. I sold the JB/Jazz set back to the second owner.

Sure is nice to have it back. My wife noticed it and recognized it, but was (is) not aware I ever sold it. I told her it had been in its case in the basement for 2yrs.

Thanks, everyone. I did a little minor maintenance and swapped the JB/Jazz set that it came back with for a DiM 39th set. The shop I originally bought it from had swapped the 57/08s out before I bought it for a set of 59/09s, which I liked enough, but tbh, the DiM 39th PAFs are absolutely perfect in this guitar. I play a lot of straight up Jazz as well as Fusion, and these can span that range beautifully. I sold the JB/Jazz set back to the second owner.

Sure is nice to have it back. My wife noticed it and recognized it, but was (is) not aware I ever sold it. I told her it had been in its case in the basement for 2yrs.

Cool...If your wife is like mine, she might be just playing along with the clever ploy...I would definitely keep it under lock and key! Oh and also I would probably sleep with one eye open for a while. Just lookin out for ya man o_O

Congrats!
I actually saw this not too long ago on Kijiji (Toronto/GTA region?) and I was actually about to convince myself to get it when I noticed the ad was removed. If anyone was going to get that guitar I'm glad it was you :):D:)

Back