NGD - SE Hollowbody II Piezo in Black Gold

That is actually a beautiful guitar my friend. They also sound great too. A local musician tours and wrote an album with hers and to my ears it has all the PRS goodness in the sound. Enjoy it... This is only the beginning. You're among enablers here :D

That is actually a beautiful guitar my friend. They also sound great too. A local musician tours and wrote an album with hers and to my ears it has all the PRS goodness in the sound. Enjoy it... This is only the beginning. You're among enablers here :D
Thank you! I look forward to being enabled.

Congratulations, I have just bought the exact same guitar. It's currently sat in the dealers stockroom in the UK.

I'm in Spain at the moment, so I won't be able to see it for another few weeks. My definition of hell...!

If mine looks as good as your photos, I will be very happy.

Enjoy...

Congratulations! That was my first PRS as well, way back in 2020 ;)

Since then it's been joined by 6 others, but I still really love that first one!

Congrats, I bought the very same in peacock blue in December. Quickly became my favorite guitar.
And I went down the rabbit hole and bought a SE McCarty 594 this week. The addiction begins
The Blue SE McCarty 594 feels amazing. I A-B'd them at Guitar Center before buying this (I just wanted to compare the old 58/15 S w/the 58/15 LT S). Gorgeous guitars, as well!

The se HB2 is a great guitar. Congrats and beware they multiply like gremlins..

Back