NGD SC594

That's a great pic, you should do something with that. Should be on a wall or canvas or something. Thanks for the description too!
That's a good idea,

So when are you getting a 594?
Sounds like Bodia might be ready to unload a DC or two.

That's a good idea,

So when are you getting a 594?
Sounds like Bodia might be ready to unload a DC or two.
Mmmmm....hopefully when the right one appears. I'm kinda leaning SC594, otherwise one of his would surely be mine. Who knows though. If I could, I'd do a PS SC594 that's been spec'd in my head for a long time(well, it used to be a McCarty SC 24.5"). I should go check those lotto tickets...

Just awesome. Brian's WL runs are always incredible (this being no exception). Love the 59/09 in bridge position on these!

I took delivery of a Righteous Guitars 594 Wood Library McCarty Korina this past friday, i can't put it down, i am unable to figure out how to post a pic of it here as i am brand new to the forum, whats a pic url ?? Anyhow congratulations on that guitar for sure she is amazing.

I took delivery of a Righteous Guitars 594 Wood Library McCarty Korina this past friday, i can't put it down, i am unable to figure out how to post a pic of it here as i am brand new to the forum, whats a pic url ??
Welcome to the forum.
'pic URl' means the location of the place on the web where the photo is stored.

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

I have been playing this beast non-stop since it arrived.

I really like that it doesn't sound like my DC and vice versa.

So right now, I love both versions of the 594 equally and use both of them to do different things.

Back