NGD - PRS SE CUSTOM 7

patdavidmusic

Hey Everyone!
I've been after a PRS for a long long time, I have also been after a seven string.
I thought well this makes sense, two birds with one stone!

What an amazing guitar it is, not just for the money but just in general.
A quality guitar, I want to say workhorse but it's so pretty as well haha

The fret work is brilliant, extremely polished. The guitar was set up extremely low!
No Buzzing but it was just too low for me, it's been raised now and it plays like a dream.

The thought was to get a this guitar to satisfy my needs for a seven string....but now I just want more SE guitars,
They are just that good!

Here's a couple of pictures and I was just going to film an unboxing video but when I played my first chord I knew I had to do
something much more special for this guitar! Just stella, couldnt be happier!

IMG_2659_zpsd570dbd4.jpg

IMG_2656_zps60c3960d.jpg

IMG_2654_zpsafca4941.jpg

IMG_2653_zps1612cb8b.jpg

IMG_2650_zpsb2ee2ba9.jpg

NGD Epic Unboxing

Hello to everyone again!

Pat

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet! I want a 7-stringer, but I must resist for a while longer to get through Christmas on the off-chance someone bought me something guitar-related. Maybe in the Spring! I want one in Amethyst, which might be slightly cheaper being "last year's model" by then...

I love it but do have a question.

I've tried a few Ibanez 7 strings out and just hated the spacing. Is the neck much bigger then a 6 string?

Congrats! Welcome to Club 7! The SE 7-string is a really good guitar.

Thanks Buddy!

Sweet! I want a 7-stringer, but I must resist for a while longer to get through Christmas on the off-chance someone bought me something guitar-related. Maybe in the Spring! I want one in Amethyst, which might be slightly cheaper being "last year's model" by then...

You should definitely check out the SE it's such good value!

I love it but do have a question.

I've tried a few Ibanez 7 strings out and just hated the spacing. Is the neck much bigger then a 6 string?

It's definitely bigger I needed a few hours to get my head around it, but it's so much fun to play!

Congrats! Welcome to Club 7! The SE 7-string is a really good guitar.
Thanks Alan! I can't wait to chuck in some new pickups, but other than that it's a beast!

Pat

Very cool guitar you got there! Nothing like a PRS 7 string :D.

Back