NGD: Private Stock DC245 Aqua Glow

I absolutely love this guitar! How's the tone report?

So far it's awesome. Everything I would expect in a PS. Tone wise, it's got a little more bite than my Wood Library SC but it's in the same neighborhood. I like the combo of the lightweight body and the sinker neck. The notes just ring out better than just about any PRS I've played. Reminds me a lot of that stoptail Wood Library DGT I owned except slightly warmer tone and more comfortable neck.

So far it's awesome. Everything I would expect in a PS. Tone wise, it's got a little more bite than my Wood Library SC but it's in the same neighborhood. I like the combo of the lightweight body and the sinker neck. The notes just ring out better than just about any PRS I've played. Reminds me a lot of that stoptail Wood Library DGT I owned except slightly warmer tone and more comfortable neck.

Sounds like you spec'd a winner. The other one is likely not far behind.

Thanks for the comments. I've never been much of a quilt guy myself unless it was a spectacular killer quilt example like this. I was really going for creating a tone monster similar to Pete's Jade Glow Ted but when I saw that top, I decided what the heck. My other PS build was supposed to be the looker of the bunch but this one is going to be hard to top at my house. I'm also curious to see how Pete's build turns out since his quilt top is the other half of this pc of wood, a mirror image.
4346+Back+and+Neck.JPG

Last edited:
Back