NGD Paul's Guitar Wood Library... I've finally gotten one!

wolfsgeist

Dreaming, Scheming, and Screaming
I've been drooling over these since the 90's. I play bass primarily but over the last year or so I've been really feeling the itch to get back into guitar. After playing my other guitars I just felt it was time to get my dream rig. So, I traded some of the others in and took the plunge! I couldn't be happier! The neck is absolutely perfect! I like that its wider than my Fenders and just feels like home whenever I play it. The sound is fantastic, though I'm still playing around with it through my peddle board and soundboard.

Thank you for the replies! I've always bought guitars and basses based on the feel of them when I play them, then plug them in to hear them, usually ignoring the finish. With this one the finish just blew me away! And when the wife looked at it and said "oohhhh that's a pretty one!" I took that as affirmation / permission and went for it!

I've been drooling over these since the 90's. I play bass primarily but over the last year or so I've been really feeling the itch to get back into guitar. After playing my other guitars I just felt it was time to get my dream rig. So, I traded some of the others in and took the plunge! I couldn't be happier! The neck is absolutely perfect! I like that its wider than my Fenders and just feels like home whenever I play it. The sound is fantastic, though I'm still playing around with it through my peddle board and soundboard.

Nice

Back