NGD - Nitro 594

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
It was inevitable. I've been looking at 594s for the last month, or so. I've sworn off Single Cuts for the time being, even though there were a couple out there that really got my juices flowing. The search was on for a DC. There didn't seem to be a hole lot out there as far as diverse finishes, and new specs. I still was on the fence about buying another guitar. I did just sell 6, so I had room, and cash!

The final straw; the old dog. Super Bowl Sunday, I stayed up to watch the whole game, cuz it was a good one. I turn off the TV, and hit the pillows about 9:30. I made it all the way to 11:54. Our oldest dog is in the throes of CCD (Doggie Dementia). He's awake, pacing back and forth around the three rooms he has access to on the top floor. He finally lays down, and starts barking at nothing. Just a woof every 20 or 30 seconds. I got up and took him to the main floor and sat with him. He finally settled down, some, about 1:30. I can't sleep, so I grab the iPad and thought, f*** it, I'm ordering that 594.

I decided to snatch up this 10 Top Orange Tiger after looking at it again, and again, for better than a week. Wasn't the specific color that drove me over the edge, but the weight. Most of the DC594s I've looked at/owned since they were introduced were in the 7.5 to 8.0 lbs range. This bad boy needs a diet cuz it comes in at 8.5 lbs! I'll add a couple of ounce of weight to it because Phase IIIs and Faux Bone tuner buttons will be here tomorrow!

This thing growls! The top could be a cousin to my Dirty 100

5gLDVdA.jpg

366xDGi.jpg

Xm9L8fH.jpg

4NapMYo.jpg

7oDnGC3.jpg

A little flamey on the neck

XW2mCqH.jpg

PdBkUZj.jpg

And a touch of figure on the back.

1YKSFdX.jpg

That’s a beauty! A DC 594 is high on my list of things I want.

Our oldest dog is in the throes of CCD (Doggie Dementia).

All my Catholic friends in junior high had doggie dementia????

Back