NGD - Nitro 594

Excellent guitar. Where can you buy where you know it is a nitro version with the TCI?

Duuuuuude that’s awesome!!!! Looks great!! What do you think of the TCI 58/15!s ?? Congrats and everyone!

Hell yeah Jim, that is one awesome looking guitar! Congratulations on it and I hope you will enjoy it.

Just catching up...so sorry about your pup.....bro hugs!

Holy sh!t man! That thing is sooooooo KILLER!!!!

Glorious top amigo. My 594 is a tank at around 8.1. How freakin sweet are those pick ups? That neck? I have the hybrid hardware brass looking buttons. Love the feel in hand but I have the phase III's with faux bone on my DGT and it feels like a hot rod in comparison. Absolutely cannot decide which guitar I prefer. They're both so good. Congrats on the new ax!

I missed this thread earlier - have been kind of ‘round the clock on an ad project and a little scattered.

That’s a gorgeous guitar. I love my 594s, and over the past year or so, they’ve been the guitars I reach for in my ad music work most as a matter of course.

I haven’t tried one of the new ones with the TCIs and the nitro finish yet. The only reason I haven’t ordered one is that the Hammer of the Gods guitar is similar in tone with its nitro finish, etc. And that’s gotta get back into my work rotation!

I guess this is why I placed the order for the regular McCarty instead. But I have a sneaking suspicion that if I played one of the new 594s I’d be in big trouble.

Glorious top amigo. My 594 is a tank at around 8.1. How freakin sweet are those pick ups? That neck? I have the hybrid hardware brass looking buttons. Love the feel in hand but I have the phase III's with faux bone on my DGT and it feels like a hot rod in comparison. Absolutely cannot decide which guitar I prefer. They're both so good. Congrats on the new ax!
It is glorious! I took off the vintage tuners and dropped a set of Phase III with Faux Bone buttons in. Just cuz I'm a lazy bastid!

I missed this thread earlier - have been kind of ‘round the clock on an ad project and a little scattered.

That’s a gorgeous guitar. I love my 594s, and over the past year or so, they’ve been the guitars I reach for in my ad music work most as a matter of course.

I haven’t tried one of the new ones with the TCIs and the nitro finish yet. The only reason I haven’t ordered one is that the Hammer of the Gods guitar is similar in tone with its nitro finish, etc. And that’s gotta get back into my work rotation!

I guess this is why I placed the order for the regular McCarty instead. But I have a sneaking suspicion that if I played one of the new 594s I’d be in big trouble.

There is definitely "something" different about these with nitro and TCI. Me thinks you'll love that McCarty.

Back