NGD - NF53!

TheBlueOne

Was lucky and grabbed one of these right quicksharp from Sam Ash as soon as they had one available. And I was looking for the McCarty Tobacco Sunburst finish. So far really digging it...they knocked it out of the park with this one...

bafkreieryoktcna57unui2to5jne3kaibd4j5ozohms6lf5bnu6iqudyk4@jpeg

Very nice! That body and grain looks well aligned, gives the illusion of a one-piece.

I've got my eyes set on a white doghair, eventually. Just need to wait a while for my bank account to recover from recent and expected future expenses (daughter's wedding, cruise, window replacements, and probably a new car next year). If I see one pop up used I might snag it. There are some used ones on Reverb already in different finishes, one or two for reasonably asking prices, so hope springs eternal.

Very nice! That body and grain looks well aligned, gives the illusion of a one-piece.

I've got my eyes set on a white doghair, eventually. Just need to wait a while for my bank account to recover from recent and expected future expenses (daughter's wedding, cruise, window replacements, and probably a new car next year). If I see one pop up used I might snag it. There are some used ones on Reverb already in different finishes, one or two for reasonably asking prices, so hope springs eternal.
Thanks - Yeah they did a great job book matching this one for sure!

Back