NGD Modern Eagle

Finally brought home my Modern Eagle. I ordered it at the very end of December last year, having no idea that was the end of the Modern Eagle run. I special ordered the FBJ finish. This is only my second PRS. I can only say wow! The resonation and sustain attributed to the rosewood neck is off the charts. I can see why the 53 10's are the rave. They are just what I was looking for in a pickup. I have found in PRS, the best made Electric Guitars period. I only wish I had been playing them since they first came out. Did not have the opportunity then, but I do now. No need to go off on the metaphors of what it sounds like, you folks know that already. I do not need any more guitars, so I guess I will have to fill the void of searching for my Holy Grail Guitar by just buying more PRS's because they are just so good and building a PRS collection that some day rivals the likes of Markies, (but I am just dreaming)! I dont know you Markie, but iif you read this, I see now why you are the man with your off the charts collection!!! :adore:

What to order next time???
get-attachment.aspx

:dontknow:

Thanks for the kind words guys. The FBJ is one awesome color. I never played a rosewood neck before. Now I am wondering and daydreaming about a brazillian neck!. And, yes, this could possibly be one of the last one made, as it was completed well into 2013. I will never sell it. It is probably the best solid body I have ever heard, or played. And I also love the way it looks. GIDDY UP!

Back