NGD - ME1 - Custom 24 - 594

SonicBlue

NGD - Modern Eagle 1 joins Custom 24 and 594

I've been looking for the right opportunity to get an ME1 for quite a few years since I sold a SC trem ME1 I used to have and regretted it ever since. This 2007 red tiger is dead mint condition since it was only out of it's case for a week when originally purchased. Until I put them side by side, I had no idea I had created a Patriotic theme with a Custom 24 and McCarty 594.

Happy day!

Last edited:
The ME1 alone is a special day. I can’t imagine the day you had hitting the trifecta! All three fantastic and beautiful guitars.

One day I will have a ME1. That is my next one. I have had a new Bronco on order for a year and a half and my guitar slush fund is temporarily on hold. The way they are building two door Broncos it may be awhile on the ME1

That nude CU24! Oh my!!
It appears PRS uses some of their absolute best tops for natural/nude models because to get that flame to pop it has to be spectacular. I regret selling a nude HBII piezo that was just stunning as well.
That's a phenomenal trio man, love those grain patterns. A shot of the backs would be provided perhaps :) Asking for a friend.
Thanks friend :D

Haha, thanks for all of the kind words.

Last edited:
Very nice and what a top! So anyone is the ME series a variation on the CU22’s? I’m stuck in a rut and not in a bad way just have always gravitated toward the CU24 and there variants. Loving the op’s Natural.

Very nice and what a top! So anyone is the ME series a variation on the CU22’s? I’m stuck in a rut and not in a bad way just have always gravitated toward the CU24 and there variants. Loving the op’s Natural.

This is one of the papers in the case with the ME1.

42Hku3W.jpg

Back