NGD - McCarty Singlecut Private Stock

Congrats! Having noodled on that for a little bit I can only hope my PS turns out as nice.

You guys are awesome!!!! I've never played an instrument, but decided to learn guitar just over a year and a half ago. So much of my journey had been solo. My hours are too long and irregular for standard lessons, so I've been teaching myself with a couple of DVD courses and some online lessons. I'm probably a low intermediate at this point. I love playing, and pick up a guitar every chance i get now.

Just trying to say that although the journey is occasionally lonely, I cherish your comradery and inspiration!!

Wow. You guys have connections. HFS / VB it is. I have one at home with a 59/09 and 57/ 08 combo, and a PS on the way with \m/. Thought this would round things out.

Kevin

Completely neglected to add that Brian was, as usual, excellent to deal with during the purchase process.

Another average Private Stock. Sorry Kevin, but that top is so bland and there's hardly any figure. The color has barely any contrast and that blue is just gloomy. Just give it to me and I will take it off your hands so you don't have to be shamed with it anymore :D.

On a real note, that thing is Justin Credible. Amazing axe my man, congrats!

Thanks! Interestingly, as those who have seen it can attest, this one actually does pop a little bit more in person! ! My other McCarty PS pops a bit more in pictures than in person.

Another average Private Stock. Sorry Kevin, but that top is so bland and there's hardly any figure. The color has barely any contrast and that blue is just gloomy. Just give it to me and I will take it off your hands so you don't have to be shamed with it anymore :D.

On a real note, that thing is Justin Credible. Amazing axe my man, congrats!

HFS / VB it is. I have one at home with a 59/09 and 57/ 08 combo, and a PS on the way with \m/. Thought this would round things out.

Kevin

I hope you kept the specially-wound 57/08s that come with that model; they're amazing with it, and might be needed should you ever want to sell.

I hope you kept the specially-wound 57/08s that come with that model; they're amazing with it, and might be needed should you ever want to sell.

This particular example came with the 59/09 and 57/08 combo, which i did not keep. My other one came with the specially wound 57/08s, which i have at home.

Man, that thing through the VH4 must sound like hell on earth! \m/

20150823_154435.jpg

Private Stock Singlecut + Diezel VH4 & 4x12 = :evil:

This one called to me......my wife hung up the phone! Lol

Freakin awesome guitar my friend!

Back