NGD first time PRS owner and new to the forums (408 MT Jade)

Chilis

Hi everyone. Super excited just brought home my new 408 mt Jade from my local retailer. I've been GAS'ing for a PRS for a while now and finally settled on the 408. I recently tried the S2 custom 24 and loved it but it didn't quite satisfy the itch so i exchanged it for this bad boy. Let me just say I can't believe the quality of tone on this guitar and the versatility afforded by the 408 pick up system. The quality craftsmanship and functional design show that these guitars are designed by players who appreciate form and function. Not only does this guitar look great it fits like a glove and tiny details like the recessed volume/tone pots (volume pot in perfect place to allow quick volume changes with a light touch from your pinky finger without having to move your hand out of playing position). Looking forward to many great years with this guitar and with everyone in the PRS family.

20131110_022015_resized_zpsffe1162a.jpg
20131110_022048_resized_zps40b4f689.jpg
20131110_022139_resized_zps196718e5.jpg
20131110_022209_resized-Copy_zps28aae1a4.jpg

Great Guitar! Congrats and welcome. That is a beautiful guitar and the 408's sound amazing.

Welcome aboard! Congrats on the 408 - they're awesome guitars. I have a standard and may someday go for a maple top, but I haven't found anything I've wanted to do that the 408 couldn't pull off.

BTW, it's been just over 90 minutes since your first post - it's about time to start gassing for the next one! :tongue:

What have I gotten myself into? :confused:

Congrats 408s rock !!! if you are bitten its and empty wallet for you !!!!!

That's great choice for your first PRS!

Now I wonder what your second one will be..? :biggrin:

Great choice!

As for GAS...don't worry about it, your guitar should keep that GAS away for, oh...whatever. Hang around here for a while and the GAS just keeps on coming.

Very nice guitar man!!! Congrats!!!

Needs an Official PRS Forum Truss Rod Cover & would be perfect... :top:

forumtrc.jpg

Welcome aboard, and congrats! Love the jade and 408s.

There's a post for he official forum truss rod cover. If there are any left, Shawn can hook you up for a small $.

Back