NGD Finally!!

Bowtiefanatc

Confirmed Bird Snob
Well today is the day I finally received my Signature Limited. I ran home as soon as I saw the notification it was delivered to snap a couple pics. It is simply incredible!!!

keKf0An.jpg

YbHlD1W.jpg

udfU5du.jpg

73gv4QK.jpg

I wouldn't be opposed if this was the standard switching in all one master volume, one master tone control guitars in the Core range.

I wouldn't be opposed if this was the standard switching in all one master volume, one master tone control guitars in the Core range.

Completely agree. It's very comfortable and easy to manage. I sold a 408 because I didn't care for the layout.

Completely agree. It's very comfortable and easy to manage. I sold a 408 because I didn't care for the layout.

I have a McCarty and a Custom 24-08. I like the versatility of the 24-08 but the layout of the McCarty. Your guitar has the best of both worlds.

before i looked at PRS guitars, i never cared for green on a guitar

yours and some of the trampas green offerings ive seen lately have completely changed my mind to the point i think i want a green PRS

nice axe my friend!

Day-yummm! I am a custom 22 guy, but if I had full (financial) choice of another guitar to add to the collection, it would be a Paul's git-fiddle.

Back