NGD Finally!!

Eriza Verde?

Sweet 408! We have cousins!
46007507_10213072378668144_4238507227884814336_o.jpg

Took an updated family photo of the “Flock” this past weekend.

HENesEw.jpg

bBI4TIQ.jpg

auXgJA8.jpg

Beautiful herd.

It’s weird how we all have our little foibles! I keep a pick on each guitar, at the second fret, in between the E B and G strings!

I’m also sad enough to have a clip on tuner for each electric and acoustic. Just because I’m too lazy to move a single tuner and also I got a good deal on multi purchases of Korg pitchhawks.

Any way back to topic! Stunning guitar, I prefer the Ivory (sorry):oops:. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.....:D

Beautiful herd.

It’s weird how we all have our little foibles! I keep a pick on each guitar, at the second fret, in between the E B and G strings!

I’m also sad enough to have a clip on tuner for each electric and acoustic. Just because I’m too lazy to move a single tuner and also I got a good deal on multi purchases of Korg pitchhawks.

Any way back to topic! Stunning guitar, I prefer the Ivory (sorry):oops:. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.....:D

I know exactly what you mean! I bought extra Reverb clip on tuners so that I didn't have to search for that one that I'm sure one of my kids took and put somewhere.

Back