NGD-CROUCHING YELLOW TIGER!

NGD! McCarty 594 10 top in Yellow Tiger!

eaxF653.jpg

0YoGXnt.jpg

mbAaq1s.jpg

ud1LCBM.jpg
ikHBwK1.jpg
Vo8iMsu.jpg
8xaog9Z.jpg
u8rCUlZ.jpg

Stellar! I have a yellow tiger McCarty (not 594) on order. I hope it looks like your gorgeous guitar when it arrives!

Congrats!

I was just looking at that one late last week.

Based on that serial number, I believe that one has all the 2020 specs except the new tuners - so Nitro and the TCI’ed pickups.

Enjoy it!!

Nice!!!! Love the 10-top flames. And yeah that natural back - love natural backs.

I do have to ask though, does PRS have some sort of policy to not use accurate color descriptions in their finish names?

Tigers are generally what I would consider orange/brown (except White Tigers, duh). Extreme oranges represented by Tony The Tiger, or Chester Cheeto. This guitar is a lovely orange/brown, like a Siberian or Bengal tiger. I know you need to use yellow to get the orange/brown thing happening, but I see very little actual yellow in the finished (pun intended) product. Gold, I suppose, lots of dark gold in the highlights.

PRS Jade is not really a true jade color (true jade has a bluer tint to it, IME), PRS Jade is closer to moss or avocado (using Wikipedia Shades of Green as a guide).

And what's with PRS Obsidian? Obsidian is pretty well pure black, not a dark mix of yellow/orange/green/whatever. I mean, I love it, but the name just throws me.

Don't get me started on Leprechaun Tooth.
I think it's derived from the Yellow tiger eye color shades:
https://www.google.com/search?q=yel...XWUhUIHUKiD_8Q_AUoAXoECA4QAw&biw=1920&bih=969

Back