Metallic PINK DGT

ruger9

Not really, lol. It's his gold top and the lights are making it look like light metallic pink, especially against his blue shirt/jeans. But am I the only one who thinks that would be badass??? If they had a DGT that color, I'd seriously consider selling my 10-top Yellow Tiger to get it...

DGT-pink-not-really.jpg

Last edited:
Oh the physics of light. It's pretty strange. In this case we learn that the color we see is really just the frequencies of light that are not absorbed by the guitar. Whatever color we see is what gets reflected instead of absorbed. This photo is a great example. It looks pink in this light and gold in white light because there isn't a full spectrum of light being cast on it. With the limited frequencies cast on the guitar, even less frequencies get reflected so you don't see gold.

Another fun tidbit... Darkness is the absence of light, but black (paint) is the presence of all colors.

Oh the physics of light. It's pretty strange. In this case we learn that the color we see is really just the frequencies of light that are not absorbed by the guitar. Whatever color we see is what gets reflected instead of absorbed. This photo is a great example. It looks pink in this light and gold in white light because there isn't a full spectrum of light being cast on it. With the limited frequencies cast on the guitar, even less frequencies get reflected so you don't see gold.

Another fun tidbit... Darkness is the absence of light, but black (paint) is the presence of all colors.
LED stage lights have an accurate color spectrum frequency. It brings out features normal old school gel stage lighting can't or didn't. This looks dope...

Back