NGD - Challenge Completed

mezzio

The Force is weak in ^^
Thanks Sergio, you're next :rock:

Got my new Vela in Ice Blue Firemist, the color really is killer in person :) Of course, I went to Brians Guitars to check out the name of the color, and see they got a gold one in stock now, which makes me a little upset... but oh well, they're all the same guitar, lol.

Thanks! I will say anyone looking for a light guitar, this would be the one to get... I swear my acoustic weighs more, lol.

Holy crap, I was just watching That 70's Show, and found realized what this guitar reminds me of, lol.

Thanks! I will say anyone looking for a light guitar, this would be the one to get... I swear my acoustic weighs more, lol.

Oh boy, you are right on the money. Mine is definitely the lightest of all my electrics guitars, but it is pretty close to my A10E.

And, lest I forget, Congratulations! It's a beauty.

Serge, I think you need the Egyptian Gold one. ;)

Goddamnit I thought I was done buying guitars for a while...

does anyone have good links to reviews, especially comparisons to other PRSi? I'm thinking this would go really well with my Narrowfields...

I didn't think the Ice Blue Firemist was out yet, glad to see it. I definitely like it better than the gold. I was just thinking about the Vela last night. I probably should hold off though, until my Cu24 arrives next week :)

I do like that Blue color though...

The only thing I really don't like about it is the inlays... I think the inlays on the SE are nicer, but oh well, I'm not paying attention to them when I play, lol.

Back