NGD....again

celtic757

Well, I definitely caught the PRS bug. This will be my fifth PRS (4 core 1 Se) this year.

Picked up this beauty off of GC's website. For the price and being a stop tail, I couldn't pass it up.

PRS Tremonti made in August 2014. One previous owner. In mint shape. They were calling the color "natural", but I'm pretty sure it's Livingston's Lemondrop.

IMG_1449_zpsac53d029.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_9154_zps2d986c74.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Gonna have to sell off a few other guitars to cover the cost, but she's worth it. I'll try to get better pics later.

Thanks, guys. All I can say is that the top is pretty awesome. I was concerned that I would not like the color, since I tend to favor the darker burst colors and flame tops. However, after opening the case my fears were laid to rest. I examined the guitar for a good 15 min, cause I couldn't believe they sold this nice of a guitar for the price I paid. I was thinking "why did the OG owner sell/trade this guitar that was only 2.5 months old. Something's gotta be wrong." At last, I couldn't find anything wrong. The top is great. There are two "dead spots" that can be seen at the right angle which stopped it from being a 10 top. They have to be seen in the right light at the right angle to pickup. My Stripped 58 has one that looks sorta like a knife slash, and I think it looks cool, but that may just be me.

My local GC, has the tendency to price their used gear absurdly high and not really come off of it. I've been doing most of my business with other GCs (one in WA and this one in VT), since they seem to be hungry to make a deal.

After finally getting to play a core line Tremonti ( I have two SE Customs), I've decided my next goal is to get a Tremonti AP. I'm thinking black gold burst top, ebony fretboard in a mahogany neck.

You almost say it like its a bad thing lol... Congratulations

Awesome! Congrats. I'd be interested to hear your comparison to Tremonti SE Customs you own.

Back