NGD 98' Custom 24 and First PRS

Flyin_gnome

First post! Long time appreciator, first time owner and can finally understand what the excitement is about. Picked up a 98 Custom 24 and the pups were swapped out for SD Jazz and Customs previous to me. Have a bunch of other guitars but this PRS is just something special to behold. Hi !

wwJjazz.jpg

Oh and the previous owner stringed it up this way, have since watched the proper wingtip setup so will be fixing that soon ha.

Nice oNE ! Congrats and welcome to the fold!

So...what's your next PRSi?o_O

Sweet top!

I'm having a second custom Porter guitar finished for me before I start officially looking at my next PRS. But I keep finding myself creeping on Wood Library Customs with rosewood necks...

Nope.
Christmas Tree Formation is life.
There IS NO OTHER WAY. :p

That's my plan tonight with a new set of strings. The guy I bought from was in NJ as well hence the question. They actually seem pretty straightforward to use once you look at them.

Great looking guitar! Congrats!

What no one has said but has proven fact time and again - these guitars have ways of multiplying. Very few have been able to stop with one.

Great looking guitar! Congrats!

What no one has said but has proven fact time and again - these guitars have ways of multiplying. Very few have been able to stop with one.

I fear this is true. The PRS makes #8 in the collection with #9 being finished built in a couple weeks. Variety is the spice of life but maybe another one sometime wouldn't hurt. Trying to get to that magic number where my wife no longer notices .

Back