NGD - 58/15 Content!

Every time I see such a beautiful guitar, I have this "I have to buy another one" feeling :oops:

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it! I'm still in awe of how nice this is. Definitely a lifelong PRS convert now. (Already planning my next one lol) :D

On a side note, the dudes at GTRMAV were killer to work with! One of the best guitar buying experiences I've had. I can't recommend them enough.

Awesome looking guitar! Congrats!

One question on the 58/15:
Did you had the chance to A/B your new PRS with a 85/15 equipped CU24?
I am current experience with my 30th Ann CU24 is, that I quite often dial back the tone to around 8. Meaning, I prefer less treble from the PU. I have also tried to dial back the treble from the amp but it sounds way better when using the tone pot. It would be interesting to hear a CU24 with those 58/18 compared to the 85/15.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it! I'm still in awe of how nice this is. Definitely a lifelong PRS convert now. (Already planning my next one lol) :D

On a side note, the dudes at GTRMAV were killer to work with! One of the best guitar buying experiences I've had. I can't recommend them enough.
Welcome to the Forum and to PRS Guitars! Glad you are a Happy Customer too!

Back