NGD! 2020 594!

Looks like a beautiful example of the stellar work PRS is doing these days! Congrats, may it bring you music and joy forever!

Welcome and congrats!

The kids would love it if you’d crank the amp and blast into a Hendrix-esque version of the Star Spangled Banner...at midnight. Start while they’re young and it won’t be so shocking when you do it again at sun up.*

* not responsible for violent outbursts from spouse.

Welcome and congrats!

The kids would love it if you’d crank the amp and blast into a Hendrix-esque version of the Star Spangled Banner...at midnight. Start while they’re young and it won’t be so shocking when you do it again at sun up.*

* not responsible for violent outbursts from spouse.

LOL! Yes!!

Fantastic looking guitar! I love my 594SH. Yours seems to be a 2020 model, so in theory it comes with the TCI version of the pickups. Does the hang tag say anything?

This is the second NGD today with a charcoal top/natural back (the other is a Santana) and I really like the combo! Great looking top here as well - enjoy!
Yeah, I have really grown to appreciate the charcoal finish, and the variations in how it is implemented - my SC HBII in charcoal has a bit of brown still in it, whereas many of the recent charcoal finishes I have seen recently seem to have found a way to cut the brown without getting too "blue", if you know what I mean.

Fantastic looking guitar! I love my 594SH. Yours seems to be a 2020 model, so in theory it comes with the TCI version of the pickups. Does the hang tag say anything?

Yeah, I have really grown to appreciate the charcoal finish, and the variations in how it is implemented - my SC HBII in charcoal has a bit of brown still in it, whereas many of the recent charcoal finishes I have seen recently seem to have found a way to cut the brown without getting too "blue", if you know what I mean.

The hang tag doesn't even have a section for pickups. That seems common for this model in 2020, at least going by what I've seen on Reverb? Dunno. Build date was late February 2020 though.

hqdefault.jpg

The hang tag doesn't even have a section for pickups. That seems common for this model in 2020, at least going by what I've seen on Reverb? Dunno. Build date was late February 2020 though.

Your 594 Club President can assure you that if it was built in 2020, it has the TCI pickups. :)

Congrats! Another killer Charcoal 2020 594!!

Congrats! Beauty - love Charcoal with the natural back.

Back