NGD #2 ~ S2 Mira #2 From Wildwood ~ Bonus Material Inside!

looks awesome!!! order some gold pickup screws too!!!! man you guys really making me want a s2 mira.

Mod would be zebra vintage bass and HfS on a black with birds.

Lookin classy! I also love covered pickups. I appreciate where PRS has been going with the squabbin concept, but it's just not MY thing. And, as I think we all know, it's all about me!!!

SWEET looking guitar....If I didn't get the Blue Crab of my SC that antique white was my second choice......

Nice, nice NICEEEE work!!!!!

Cool fiddle. I played one just like it at the a Fan Day last year around this time. Killer guitars at a killer price. Glad you are digging it. I want a pink one.

With SPARKLES.

So the big questions, any change in feel, tone, stability, etc?

Stability is up a notch during my brief time with the guitar. I tuned the first one several times over the course of a few days... the new one has remained stable & in tune. Tonally it seems it bit warmer, especially in the neck pos. I remember that there wasn't a HUGE tonal difference between the BRIDGE & NECK on the first one... it's more pronounced on this one. Pup covers? Pickup height? Not for sure on the that. Acoustically, it seems a little less bright was well. Feel wise, it's a little "looser" than the 1st... the 1st one seemed a tad tight from a touch standpoint. It's a better example all the way around.

Hey, can i get some help with pickup covers? I'm looking to add them to my Mira coz the ones I got have lots of scratches, just an eyesore...

My dealer is sending me a pair (thats what he said) so dunno when those are coming.. Would love to know how to do it before I get them

Last edited:
Back