New PRS for the second time

Congrats! I play my Trampas (who I met at the factory tour... LoL) Green CE-24 regularly. Now I'm running a custom wound set of zhangbucker.com humbuckers in mine. Love 85/15's, but these things are a whole different beast!

Congrats Robert! Hope you love it as much as I love my PRS's so far!!! Just got first one in Feb, second one in March (you can't eat just one). Third is on layaway and hope to have it in April, if not, I will get it in May. Then I am going to put a lock on my bank accounts to prevent any PRS purchases for at least a year (unless of course I see something I just have to have) ;~)) Enjoy!

Congrats! I really like the CE as you get a much nicer carve than the SE or the S2 plus a bolt-on neck (which I’m a fan of).

The pickups are the US versions, while the trem and tuners are not. Personally I don’t think it matters in the slightest though. I’ve had plenty of guitars with a two piece trem and no issues with tone/sustain etc.

My only issue with the CE is not being able to decide which colour to get!
I’m guessing your accurate about the trem and tuners, those don’t concern me as much as other parts. Like all of us I’m sure, I believe prs is naturally a step above and my first and final question to answer is “what does it sound like?” Right? Thanks for the pleasant response.

Congrats on the new CE! They are great guitars. Would love to see it.
Post up some pics when you can!

Nice choice. I fancy a CE24 - I bet it would do that Super Strat thing really well. And they look awesome too.
It’s different than a super strat. It’s almost in between the strat and the les Paul but with the extra PRS special touch you cant find in anything else. The special touch is hard to put into words, but its there (i hear it and feel it) and it is probably the reason prs guitars are more than just works of art.

Back