New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Hey all! I'm pretty much brand new to guitars but figured, at 45 years old, there's no time like the present to jump in head first! After 8 months of lessons with my wife's Martin X Series I just bought myself a 35th Anniversary SE Custom 24. Looking forward to talking shop, learning whatever I can and being an integrated part of the PRS community!

Ok all. Thanks for letting me in. Seems I broke all rules I had and opened up a new journey. Bought my first PSR. A CE 24 Semi Hollow Faded Blue Smokeburst. I have been playing since 1975. Have owned quite a few guitars. Only one still with me are Gibson Les Paul and Hummimgbird, Martin D 15 and Alaverez. So it wasn’t easy shying away from the old standard go to guitars. I’m excited about this move to add to my guitar family. Hope you will be able to help me along this journey of questions I am sure I will have and who better to ask than you experts.

Thanks for letting me join! 58 years young old lady who started my guitar journey 5 months ago with an acoustic. Somehow got a hankering for an electric. After tons of research and changing my mind maybe a hundred times about what I wanted, I just pulled the trigger on an SE Hollowbody II Piezo in black/gold. My first electric and first PRS! So very excited! I’m away for another week or so and the shop is holding it for me until I get home. I’m really looking forward to this adventure.

Thanks for letting me join! 58 years young old lady who started my guitar journey 5 months ago with an acoustic. Somehow got a hankering for an electric. After tons of research and changing my mind maybe a hundred times about what I wanted, I just pulled the trigger on an SE Hollowbody II Piezo in black/gold. My first electric and first PRS! So very excited! I’m away for another week or so and the shop is holding it for me until I get home. I’m really looking forward to this adventure.
Welcome, CarolD!
It doesn’t matter when you started, it’s that you did!

Excellent choice.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for signing up!

Please read the forum rules in this thread...

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/official-forum-rules-read-em.920/

In an effort to prevent certain types of spammers, new users will be prevented from using Private Messaging and having custom signatures associated with your posts. After you've participated in the forum (10 posts), all normal functionality will be open to you, so quit lurking!
Hi!

Happy owner of a sc 594 and custom 22 starting to get articles to PRSs!

cheers from Tokyo

Thanks for having me. My first PRS is in transit. Looking forward to learning about the brand through this site.

Hi all, proud owner of a Custom 24 and very recently purchased and received my DC 594. Looking forward to learning more stuff here!

Back