New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Greetings and salutations from upstate NY. Long time player, short time PRS owner here. Tried them in the 90s and early 2000s, but just didn't bond. Then i got "the one". DGT Artist package with rosewood neck and Brazilian fretboard. Best playing and sounding guitar i have ever owned. Thank you to Paul and the staff for building such wonderfully inspiring instruments.

Greetings and salutations from upstate NY. Long time player, short time PRS owner here. Tried them in the 90s and early 2000s, but just didn't bond. Then i got "the one". DGT Artist package with rosewood neck and Brazilian fretboard. Best playing and sounding guitar i have ever owned. Thank you to Paul and the staff for building such wonderfully inspiring instruments.
Welcome, and nice axe!

Welcome, Chris (late PRS) Bloomer!:p:D
Sorry. Couldn’t resist.

Hello, new member here from Indiana. Would consider myself a beginner still, less than 2 years playing. Bought a new S2 McCarty SC594 back in September. Loving the tones from this guitar and considering adding another PRS.

Hello everyone! I’m new to the forum and have just bought a 2020 special semi hollow. I’ve got a couple questions ( and pictures to share of course) so I’ll do that once I have enough posts to insert links or pictures.

Hello everyone! I’m new to the forum and have just bought a 2020 special semi hollow. I’ve got a couple questions ( and pictures to share of course) so I’ll do that once I have enough posts to insert links or pictures.
Welcome, Noisykoel!
Don’t forget to use one of those pics for your avatar.;)

Back