New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

hey everybody, just stumbled upon this forum as I bought a s2 mccarty 594 thinline last weekend and had to know what people were saying about it. active member of the gear page, my les paul forum, telecaster discussion page, sg guitars forum, and fsg forum, all of which I joined after acquiring one of those lovelies. apparently there's a pattern here. anyway, once I hit the proper threshold, I'll be posting pictures and chatting away
Welcome to the party !!!

distort6 and flaguitars, thanks very much for the warm welcome. this is why I love guitar forums, everyone is always so welcoming and friendly

this is my latest acquisition, PRS S2 McCarty 594 Thinline - Frost Green Metallic

one thing that I love that the first two body pictures don't really show is how subtlely sparkly the finish is

53032771664_8b5930cee0_c.jpg

53032008607_0b0e4e7f3c_c.jpg

53037476199_0a9c0ece77_c.jpg

Hey everybody! Wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Returning to playing after a LONG time off. Just picked up a new PRS SE Custom 24 and I am loving it.

Looking forward to seeing you all around the forums and from learning from your posts

Jim9k AKA Bebop Slim.

Hey everybody! Wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Returning to playing after a LONG time off. Just picked up a new PRS SE Custom 24 and I am loving it.

Looking forward to seeing you all around the forums and from learning from your posts

Jim9k AKA Bebop Slim.
Welcome Jom9k, Jim9k, or BebopSlim.
Are you on the lam with all of these aliases?:p:D
Nice work having an avatar, whoever you are.

Jim9k AKA Bebop Slim.
Bebop Slim, I like it! Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new axe!!

I hate auto correct! Jom9k shouldn't be there. Should have been Jim9k.
Anyway, glad to be here and thanks everyone for the warm welcomes.

I hate auto correct! Jom9k shouldn't be there. Should have been Jim9k.
Anyway, glad to be here and thanks everyone for the warm welcomes.
You can change your username! I would recommend doing it sooner rather than later if you are inclined to do so!! Click on your name in the upper right and the first option on that page will be "Username 'Change'" ;~))

Thanks for the info. I actually tried that already but I get the message that I can't change my username until Dec. 09th. No biggie. I'll wait.

Back