NAMM Show 2024 Jan 25-28

opnoob

Anyone planning on going this year? Hoping I can swing it, would be so cool to check it out.

Is it that bad?
It Isn't That Enjoyable IMO. If Loud, Chaotic, Non Stop Sensory Overload Is Your Thing In The Midst Of A Zillion People Shoved Into A Building Then You Will Be Right At Home There. You Will Definitely See A Lot Of Things And It Is Highly Possible That The "Companies" You Want To Check Out Are Nowhere Near Each Other So Be Prepared To Do A Lot Of Walking And Visiting The Various Levels (Floors) Of Said Establishment. Good Times... :)

It Isn't That Enjoyable IMO. If Loud, Chaotic, Non Stop Sensory Overload Is Your Thing In The Midst Of A Zillion People Shoved Into A Building Then You Will Be Right At Home There. You Will Definitely See A Lot Of Things And It Is Highly Possible That The "Companies" You Want To Check Out Are Nowhere Near Each Other So Be Prepared To Do A Lot Of Walking And Visiting The Various Levels (Floors) Of Said Establishment. Good Times... :)
Definitely sounds like a once a decade type of ordeal lol

I remember one company having scantily clad women promoting their brand. This was over twenty years ago. I wonder if that type of promotion still occurs. Seems like it would be a little off for today, but what do I know?

I remember one company having scantily clad women promoting their brand. This was over twenty years ago. I wonder if that type of promotion still occurs. Seems like it would be a little off for today, but what do I know?
After Dimebags Passing Dean Needed All The Help They Could Get...LOL.

He's still at it, but he sold off the Dean Guitar line. His private line guitars look amazing. I would be interested to try one with the Z-glide neck.
It's different for sure.. a long while back I went to his shop.

Back