Mystery Silver Sky ???

CrimesAgainstMusic

So I'm watching the Indy 500, and a commercial (surprise) comes on ... Some guy wailin' away on a guitar ... PRS headstock ...

But what is it ? There is this white lookin' blob on the body, above the pickguard ... (turns out , the paint is gone from there)

Then I recognize it as a black Silver Sky ... That has been "SRV'ed ?? (Looks like it lost a fight with a belt sander) ! :)

Clearly small birds on the neck ...

And ... well the commercial is a NASCAR ad for a Nashville race ..

BUT HEY ... somebody gotta tell that guy PRS Got Standards !!! :mad:

Can't be wearin' all the paint off the Bod like that ... Like it was a Fender or something ... Or worse yet .. "Relicked ???)

Arrrrgh ....

So I'm watching the Indy 500, and a commercial (surprise) comes on ... Some guy wailin' away on a guitar ... PRS headstock ...

But what is it ? There is this white lookin' blob on the body, above the pickguard ... (turns out , the paint is gone from there)

Then I recognize it as a black Silver Sky ... That has been "SRV'ed ?? (Looks like it lost a fight with a belt sander) ! :)

Clearly small birds on the neck ...

And ... well the commercial is a NASCAR ad for a Nashville race ..

BUT HEY ... somebody gotta tell that guy PRS Got Standards !!! :mad:

Can't be wearin' all the paint off the Bod like that ... Like it was a Fender or something ... Or worse yet .. "Relicked ???)

Arrrrgh ....
Ha! Great minds, and all that……

I would love for them to create more options for the silver sky. But this also runs counter to what Mayer wanted initially. He talked about grabbing a guitar and keeping the choices limited to prevent being overwhelmed. This would open up the door for a lot more options. I hope we get dealer runs down the road. Ebony boards. Rosewood necks. Relic options. HSS option. So much potential with this line. PRS has barely scratched the surface

Back