My first PRS

I can't see the pics either:(
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It looks to me like those pics are "private user content". Maybe they were not initially, but when inspecting the link, that is what I am inclined to believe is the problem. Check the pix on google account to ensure they are "public" for view.

There we go - the link worked. Many ooohs and ahaaaas seeing the pics. Beautiful guitar and an awesome case as well befitting of the guitar. Great snag.

There we go - the link worked. Many ooohs and ahaaaas seeing the pics. Beautiful guitar and an awesome case as well befitting of the guitar. Great snag.

Good deal. Glad the link worked. I'll have to remember that for next time. Appreciate the compliments. I've been having a hard time putting it down since I got it that's for sure. Been trying to channel my inner Jimmy Herring... to no avail!!!

The 594 is my favorite. Awesome guitar.

Thank you so much. I'll tell ya, I was kind of set on getting a 594 Hollowbody II. I had played a few of them before and really, really liked them and even played two on the day I bought the 594 solidbody. I ended up playing about a dozen PRS's in total (a couple of HB II, several DGT's, and several 594's). The more I played the 594 solidbody's the more I was digging them. It finally came down to which figure and color I liked the best because they all played great. It also seemed like the neck shaped was a touch different as well. Whatever it was felt "right" to me. So, that's what I went with!!!

Congrats. I really love that top !!! I was wondering why I couldn't see the pics in the original. I thought it was just me.

Big fan of Moore Guitars! I was actually looking at this exact model but I already have a quilt 594 back gold burst. Love the way the flame spreads out near bridge, great build!

Sorry about that everyone. Let me see if I can do it this way.

Just click on the link.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/EzBgE736qxpGDg1K6

@GarrettIvo @DougB @1esotericguy @Sybo @Tom Bradovich @DISTORT6 @QuiltTop319 @Moondog Wily
Awesome git fiddle! Generally not a fan of matched tops (I am a sucker for one piece tops), but the way it moves from lines straight across near the neck to the chevron below the bridge is special!! Congrats, great choice and I hope you have decades of pleasure from this gem!!!

Big fan of Moore Guitars! I was actually looking at this exact model but I already have a quilt 594 back gold burst. Love the way the flame spreads out near bridge, great build!

Awesome git fiddle! Generally not a fan of matched tops (I am a sucker for one piece tops), but the way it moves from lines straight across near the neck to the chevron below the bridge is special!! Congrats, great choice and I hope you have decades of pleasure from this gem!!!

@Julian Dude, they treated me so well. They let me hang for several hours and try all that I wanted. Cory was the guy that helped me. He couldn't have been more courteous and forthcoming. Even though it's a bit of a drive for me to get there, I won't hesitate to go back or refer anyone that needs some gear. And yeah, that flame is killer imo. I had it narrowed down to this one and a more quilted looking Black Gold Burst. I liked the "tiger stripe" just a bit more. Both were unbelievable though. Couldn't have gone wrong with either. I'd love to see a pic of yours sometime.

@Moondog Wily Thanks my man. I hope to be blessed enough to play it for decades. I thought that chevron look was pretty sweet too. Btw, I'm a sucker for one piece tops as well, but that kind of book matching is definitely not a turnoff.

Last edited:
Back