MT15 schematic

Oh geez, I just found it! I know that place!!! Don't know why it didn't register sooner. So...

This is your president, right?

sacha-baron-cohen-no-more-borat.jpg

I must not answer this, you know we're not supposed to show pictures of our president?!? You drank the sacred pivo, you surely must know?!? If they catch you it is a sure death sentence!!! All I can say is I wish great success to you and your family when they start hunting you down. If you are really good, you have until new year 2024 before our secret police finds out you posted pictures of his holiness and they use all the latest hi-tech technology 128kbps modems, 14" 1024x768 professional monitors and Netscape, after that it is all in the hand of our god the great Goatindyskaai. It was nice knowing you my friend, jagshemash.

I must not answer this, you know we're not supposed to show pictures of our president?!? You drank the sacred pivo, you surely must know?!? If they catch you it is a sure death sentence!!! All I can say is I wish great success to you and your family when they start hunting you down. If you are really good, you have until new year 2024 before our secret police finds out you posted pictures of his holiness and they use all the latest hi-tech technology 128kbps modems, 14" 1024x768 professional monitors and Netscape, after that it is all in the hand of our god the great Goatindyskaai. It was nice knowing you my friend, jagshemash.

Nah man, I think you're safe. He had a couple goofy movies where nobody really knew who he was, but then he stepped up to the big time and did one with Ricky Bobby, so I'm pretty sure the whole world knows who he is now. I mean, Ricky Bobby. Come on, now.

You can sign back on to your dial up modem AOL account and stick around here. We've got your back.

You can sign back on to your dial up modem AOL account and stick around here. We've got your back.

I had a dial-up modem Sears Prodigy account back in the late '80s. I think it was one of the very first internet providers. The big deal was that I could order groceries on it, and have them delivered.

Unfortunately, my wife was rarely happy with the produce they selected, so...at some point I switched to AOL. AOL was a very big deal back then! Chat rooms!

Dial-up was powerful stuff in its day. ;)

I had a dial-up modem Sears Prodigy account back in the late '80s. I think it was one of the very first internet providers. The big deal was that I could order groceries on it, and have them delivered.

Unfortunately, my wife was rarely happy with the produce they selected, so...at some point I switched to AOL. AOL was a very big deal back then! Chat rooms!

Oh, I remember those days. I started with AOL, like many. And AOL Instant Messenger was THE coolest thing ever. Talk to friends, groups of friends... oh yeah..

That said, I just discovered another thing we have in common. (So just this week, this, the modeling thing... what’s next? :eek:)... but my wife declared she’d “never” have groceries delivered because she ALWAYS has to pick her own produce. Then she later said that under no circumstances would she let them pick her produce, even if she had to have things delivered (and only due to coved).

So, wives not accepting delivered produce and the model thing... what is next for us?

Slovenia… one of the best weeks of work I’ve spent anywhere in the world. Wonderful people, beautiful landscape and beautiful historical sites (and lots of places to paddle a kayak ). The only place in the world where you can go for a hike in the Alps after work, followed by a Mediterranean dinner on the Adriatic coast. It’s like the best of all of Europe compacted into a few thousand square miles. Highly recommended!

You could order groceries via internet in the '80s?!? Now that is a surprise for my ears, amazing stuff.

Slovenia… one of the best weeks of work I’ve spent anywhere in the world. Wonderful people, beautiful landscape and beautiful historical sites (and lots of places to paddle a kayak ). The only place in the world where you can go for a hike in the Alps after work, followed by a Mediterranean dinner on the Adriatic coast. It’s like the best of all of Europe compacted into a few thousand square miles. Highly recommended!

Right you are sir, we're small, but we're cute and practical ;)

And a followup, as we wondered of quite a bit from the original topic ... I'm glad to announce, after some delegation, that PRS Europe agreed to send the schematic to a service shop/man in my part of the woods as soon as I decide who will poke around my little beast. YEEEY, I'm happy as a cucumber!
I'm hoping this way all my issues get resolved in a professional manner and for good.

Nah man, I think you're safe. He had a couple goofy movies where nobody really knew who he was, but then he stepped up to the big time and did one with Ricky Bobby, so I'm pretty sure the whole world knows who he is now. I mean, Ricky Bobby. Come on, now.

And already he's taking my back ... just like our president.

You could order groceries via internet in the '80s?!? Now that is a surprise for my ears, amazing stuff.
Ha, that's nothing. You just wait until this internet gets to your country! Then you can REALLY do some amazing things, like look at pictures of Julie Bowen EVERY DAY!!!

They're running more cable every day so eventually it should reach you.

Back