Mint Used 58/15LT issue

JaRightler

Not Skinny in Minne
First time poster. Long time lurker and PRS player.
I purchased a 58/15LT Birdge PUP that is mint. He replaced it from his 2018 CU24 right after receiving it. He has since sold it to me. But the cover doesn't fit all the way down to the base and it has black screws. Looks gorgeous overall and I have yet to install it.
Has anyone seen PRS pups with black screws? How about a 58/15LT out of the guitar? Does this look right? The seller has been totally cool. And he will take a return if necessary.
uULgjCN
7yvy89B
RhkbP4E
O51WioJ

First time poster. Long time lurker and PRS player.
I purchased a 58/15LT Birdge PUP that is mint. He replaced it from his 2018 CU24 right after receiving it. He has since sold it to me. But the cover doesn't fit all the way down to the base and it has black screws. Looks gorgeous overall and I have yet to install it.
Has anyone seen PRS pups with black screws? How about a 58/15LT out of the guitar? Does this look right? The seller has been totally cool. And he will take a return if necessary.
uULgjCN
7yvy89B
RhkbP4E
O51WioJ

That cover not sitting all the way down does look a little wonky.

But, the black screws are legit. I have two WL models (594 SH, and SSH) that have smoked chrome hardware. The pickups in both of those guitars have black screws. Kinda hard to tell from this pic, but they are black.

0wx1mBl.jpg

Where did you get it from? Might be out of my old SCT that it sold on Reverb. The guy complained about the covers, which were exactly how I bought them. I added the screws to match the dark theme.

That cover not sitting all the way down does look a little wonky.

But, the black screws are legit. I have two WL models (594 SH, and SSH) that have smoked chrome hardware. The pickups in both of those guitars have black screws. Kinda hard to tell from this pic, but they are black.

0wx1mBl.jpg

My google image searching revealed that the gap is normal. Must be some vintage PAF voodoo tech. The finish quilt and color on this guitar is close to the one my PUP cam out of. SO I'm gonna check the impedance when i get home and then install it if it's right. Thanks for your help!

Where did you get it from? Might be out of my old SCT that it sold on Reverb. The guy complained about the covers, which were exactly how I bought them. I added the screws to match the dark theme.
Not sure if this was directed at me. But the guy that sold me this one showed me before and after pics of his CU24 2018 pickup swap. I assume the black screws were a store custom; GC or Sweetwater or whatever.

My google image searching revealed that the gap is normal. Must be some vintage PAF voodoo tech. The finish quilt and color on this guitar is close to the one my PUP cam out of. SO I'm gonna check the impedance when i get home and then install it if it's right. Thanks for your help!
You’re welcome!

Not sure if this was directed at me. But the guy that sold me this one showed me before and after pics of his CU24 2018 pickup swap. I assume the black screws were a store custom; GC or Sweetwater or whatever.

Wasn't mine then. I did notice that the buyer of my SCT pulled the pickups and has my old guitar listed without them. The black screws definitely would have been a custom request.

Back