Meet the Family

Ok, I'm proud of this bunch it was decades in the making and saving and over the past 2 years, I have rounded out my collection. I believe I have the means to produce just about any sound I can imagine in my head with my current lineup. I am shamelessly and humbly showing them. I mean, I've seen some real gorgeous beauties on this forum, but I love each and every one of these and every time I pick one up I say, "man, I LOVE this guitar". I play all of them and sometimes all of them in one day lol
jfEdTn9.jpg
IyB7qEZ.jpg
2p6N7hS.jpg
Q2Podeo.jpg
3MeePdz.jpg
The 245 Mira and the Vela 2 I let go that I really miss ( I miss any I let go )
GREAT Group !!!!

The 245 Mira and the Vela 2 I let go that I really miss ( I miss any I let go )
GREAT Group !!!!
Thank you! I hear ya! I don't think I could let any of these go. The only PRS I sold was my 594 HBII to get my MEV, but I don't miss it as much as I thought I would. I guess because I really love my solid body 594SC and the tones and everything are pretty much the same. AND I got 2 others that I really am loving.

Ok, I'm proud of this bunch it was decades in the making and saving and over the past 2 years, I have rounded out my collection. I believe I have the means to produce just about any sound I can imagine in my head with my current lineup. I am shamelessly and humbly showing them. I mean, I've seen some real gorgeous beauties on this forum, but I love each and every one of these and every time I pick one up I say, "man, I LOVE this guitar". I play all of them and sometimes all of them in one day lol
jfEdTn9.jpg
IyB7qEZ.jpg
2p6N7hS.jpg
Q2Podeo.jpg
3MeePdz.jpg
Quite the set!

And all of them look great. May you have a lifetime of enjoyment with them!

Back