McCarty Brazilian run of 250

martie6621

I am sure this may have been covered many times so bear with me. I have been out of the loop for a few years. I have seen a 2000 Mc Braz for sale and am considering it. It is one of the 250 limited run from 1999-2000. It is clean with minor play wear. Are these holding value and what is the street price now? I have seen some listings but not any recent sales. Listings are not reliable, sales are. Any input is most appreciated. Thanks!

Brazilian Limited Edition.

yea they are still holding value, especially those with a full Brazilian neck. Even the run of 500 are inflated in value right now too.

I had #213. Was a great instrument that, of course, I wish I had back. Did not do well on resell, but that has been quite a few years back now. In my defense, I needed the funds for a custom build that is quite similar, with a few tweaks. Good luck either way. Haven’t seen one for sale for awhile, but you never know!

11898552.jpg

130236661.jpg

Last edited:
I sold mine for $4000 three and a half years ago. Only data point I have. At the time, they were going for quite a bit less than Modern Eagles, even though they’re much harder to find.

Back