Man Of Steel

Me too. I really like the Iron Man movies but I think If I could be a superhero, I'd want to be superman. Or "Guitar Man". And my guitar(which would come from the planet PRS) would shoot beaming lightening bolts out of the headstock as I strummed a power chords. hehehe. I'd be awesome.

It's not just movies, guys. My grandson will save the world.

The hero returns after rescuing Lois Lane:

Last edited:
Me too. I really like the Iron Man movies but I think If I could be a superhero, I'd want to be superman. Or "Guitar Man". And my guitar(which would come from the planet PRS) would shoot beaming lightening bolts out of the headstock as I strummed a power chords. hehehe. I'd be awesome.

Oh...you mean, like this???

I love this band, and I love this song...and I love that they have a sense of humor!

Last edited by a moderator:
This doesn't make any sense. Superman's home world was destroyed. That's why his parents sent him here.

Still looks cool.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;76278 said:
That song kicked ass. I'm off to download it and play it again.

BUT LOUDER. :rock:

Most of the rest of the album is just as good; if you liked that track, I'd highly recommend the whole album. I really hope they get together again to make more music!!!

There's already been a Guitar Man...

A Guitar Guy, too...

And Flute Man...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was a big fan of the 1st 4 Superman movies when I was a kid - I'm going to this for sure.

Back