Dangerous Surf

Bogner

Redwood Original - Pure Blood
So I Thought I Would Hop In The Waters Of The Internet Sea And Go Guitar Surfing To See What Was In The Beautiful Ocean. I Don't Always Do That And Now I Am Reminded Why...I Found About 50 Guitars That I Could See Myself Owning If They Were Top Notch Players. Since I Couldn't Play Them Online I Talked Myself Into Believing They All Played Horribly. I Quickly Came Back Here Where I Can Help Talk You All Into Spending More Money Instead Of Me. 🤣

I Can't Remember The Last Time I Found More Guitars I Liked At One Time. It Has Been A Good While. It Is A Good Thing I Wasn't Looking For Amps Or I Might Not Have Made It Out Alive. Be Careful Of Those Interwebs...They Can Be Dangerous.

#WalkAway

Yes! good luck but sometimes losing it's won 😀
True! I Could Actually See This Somewhat Working To My Advantage Now. Get Guitar...Amp Side Its Upset And Feels Betrayed. Get Another Amp To Make The Amp Side Feel Better And Then All Of A Sudden The Guitar Side Feels Bad And Betrayed. Get Another Guitar So The Guitar Side Feels Better...You See How This Game Is Going...LOL. Its A Bit Naughty And I Kind Of Like It...LOL. 🤣

So I Thought I Would Hop In The Waters Of The Internet Sea And Go Guitar Surfing To See What Was In The Beautiful Ocean. I Don't Always Do That And Now I Am Reminded Why...I Found About 50 Guitars That I Could See Myself Owning If They Were Top Notch Players. Since I Couldn't Play Them Online I Talked Myself Into Believing They All Played Horribly. I Quickly Came Back Here Where I Can Help Talk You All Into Spending More Money Instead Of Me. 🤣

I Can't Remember The Last Time I Found More Guitars I Liked At One Time. It Has Been A Good While. It Is A Good Thing I Wasn't Looking For Amps Or I Might Not Have Made It Out Alive. Be Careful Of Those Interwebs...They Can Be Dangerous.

#WalkAway
Oh, they can be dangerous alright. Just imagine surfing through Julie Bowen and Sofia Vergara pics all day.

And then coming to the realization that, you can't buy either one of them! 😭 THAT is frustrating!

Back