Log leg humbuckers in neck position of core SC 594?

Spanky-J

Hello I’m trying to find out definitively if a vintage sized log legged humbucker (like a Duncan Seth Lover or Antiquity) will fit in the neck position of a core single cut 594 without sitting too high (above the ring.) only concerned with the neck position which seems to have a deeper pocket than the bridge.

Thanks!

Hmmm, I have no interest in pulling the pickup out of mine to measure it. I do however have the stock pickups that I pulled out of mine that I could look at or measure. I am not sure if that helps you at all.

Hmmm, I have no interest in pulling the pickup out of mine to measure it. I do however have the stock pickups that I pulled out of mine that I could look at or measure. I am not sure if that helps you at all.
I appreciate it greatly but no thanks. I already have that information. PRs pickups look like they have long legs but they’re shorter by a couple of millimeters than vintage long legs. What pickups did you put in yours?

I appreciate it greatly but no thanks. I already have that information. PRs pickups look like they have long legs but they’re shorter by a couple of millimeters than vintage long legs. What pickups did you put in yours?
I put 57/08 pickups in mine. I didn't like the lower output of the 58/15LT pickups when switching guitars at gigs. I knew I would like the 57/08 pickups because I have them in a number of other PRS guitars that came stock with them. They are my favorite PRS pickups.

I put 57/08 pickups in mine. I didn't like the lower output of the 58/15LT pickups when switching guitars at gigs. I knew I would like the 57/08 pickups because I have them in a number of other PRS guitars that came stock with them. They are my favorite PRS pickups.
Mine too. I'm thinking of putting a set in my Gibson ES335.

In case anyone was wondering, yes long legged pickups will fit in a single cut 594, and in the neck position of a double cut. But not the bridge of a double cut.

I had leg issues with my SCT. I bought Gibson BB's and had to mod the neck space. It was worth it as I love that pup there. Ended up pulling the BB2 in the bridge for a Suhr Aldrich which has stayed.

Back