Lockdown Special: It's Family Picture Time!

Kiwi

No, not pictures of your wife and kiddos. Not pictures of your bonkers in-laws and your pretty sketchy cousin and the step-siblings whose exact relation to you, you'd need a family map to explain.

No, as long as we're all Staying In Place with the Corona Virus Lockdown .... post pictures of your REAL family - the family where you always love each and every member, ALL the time, every time you gaze upon them!

I'll start:

wU3rf24.jpg

L to R: PRS MEQ; HB-II with 57/08s; HB-II with 53/10s; 594 Semi Hollow; McCarty Archtop; SmokeBurst McCarty.

AXJu5zn.jpg

L to R: PRS MEQ; SmokeBurst McCarty; HB-II w/53/10s; 594 Semi Hollow; McCarty Archtop; HB-II with 57/08s.

=K

No, not pictures of your wife and kiddos. Not pictures of your bonkers in-laws and your pretty sketchy cousin and the step-siblings whose exact relation to you, you'd need a family map to explain.

No, as long as we're all Staying In Place with the Corona Virus Lockdown .... post pictures of your REAL family - the family where you always love each and every member, ALL the time, every time you gaze upon them!

I'll start:

wU3rf24.jpg

L to R: PRS MEQ; HB-II with 57/08s; HB-II with 53/10s; 594 Semi Hollow; McCarty Archtop; SmokeBurst McCarty.

AXJu5zn.jpg

L to R: PRS MEQ; SmokeBurst McCarty; HB-II w/53/10s; 594 Semi Hollow; McCarty Archtop; HB-II with 57/08s.

=K

Wow! That just gets better and better the closer I look!

(Splendid TRC collection too...)

Back