Family picture on a nice spring day ...

Kiwi

I had originally posted this in Felipe's "family picture" thread, but I think I was kinda stepping on his fun there. So I took it out, and now these get their own thread.

Please contribute your own "family pictures" if you feel like it.

Decent weather this weekend, so I took the boys and girls out for a family picture:

L to R: '99 HB-II in Amber; '98 Archtop; '99 HB-II in Cherry; '11 ME Quatro; '09 McCarty in Smokeburst.

PRS%20Family%203_zps9gb0xfu6.jpg

PRS%20Family%202_zpsylbfmqfb.jpg

PRS%20Family%201_zpsdb1a86sz.jpg

=K

Nice family you have there.
I have posted this before, but it is current.
Too bad the new black S2 has so much reflection on it.

1.jpg

Kiwi - beautiful family picnic you have there. Be careful if you toast s'mores :)

Corey - every time I see your wall, there is less of it. The actual wall, that is :) you're going to need a bigger wall!

I don't have any family pics, but I gotta say that is one beautiful shot and I love the guitars!

I had originally posted this in Felipe's "family picture" thread, but I think I was kinda stepping on his fun there. So I took it out, and now these get their own thread.

Please contribute your own "family pictures" if you feel like it.

Decent weather this weekend, so I took the boys and girls out for a family picture:

L to R: '99 HB-II in Amber; '98 Archtop; '99 HB-II in Cherry; '11 ME Quatro; '09 McCarty in Smokeburst.

PRS%20Family%203_zps9gb0xfu6.jpg

PRS%20Family%202_zpsylbfmqfb.jpg

PRS%20Family%201_zpsdb1a86sz.jpg

=K
"Find a recipe and stick with it." NICE SET, DUDE!

Amazing collection there! (but please buy a fifth stand next time ... ;) I have found myself keeping my breath while looking at the photo, as if the HB could fall down on the Archtop any moment).

Back