Live Video from my band Scattered Light :)

solacematt

So we played this show a few weeks ago with a band we're good friends with and were lucky enough to have their violin player come up and do this song "A Way to Live" with us making it sound more like our album version. A few friends took video of us doing the song so we gave that footage to a friend of mine who mixed the audio of them and created a nice eerie video of it. Using my McCarty AP HB on this one, you can see my HB Spuce on a stand in the background too, haha. No idea how to embed a vimeo video on here but if you
Click Here it's right there on the main page to play. Let me know what ya think :)
Be sure to give us a social media 'Like' if ya will ;)

Last edited:
Cool! Nice when you can have someone sit in at a gig to enhance the song. Was she familiar with the part or did you just give here the key of the song?

Cool! Nice when you can have someone sit in at a gig to enhance the song. Was she familiar with the part or did you just give here the key of the song?

Was really nice, was a bit worried it might be a train wreck because we never got a chance to actually play through it once with her. I ended up sending her a video of us rehearsing the song at practice and then used my ebow to emulate the violin during the verses on guitar. The rest I was just like, have it, you know your stuff. Really happy with how it turned out. Highlight of the evenings 7-song set for us I think.

Really enjoyed your music. I think the violin player fit in just perfectly. Thanks for sharing.

Back