Lets see what PRS players drive for cars/motorcycles!

Since retiring & downsizing, we're down to two rides in the house:

2001 Triumph Bonneville:

hujgxQT.jpg

Purchased new as soon as the Bonnie was re-introduced. Had a lot of bikes in my days, but the Bonnie is the one I could never let go of; it's the perfect bike for me. Touring, cruising, running errands-- it does everything I would ask.

2023 Honda Ridgeline:

4K0PNVN.jpg

Purchased earlier this year, after our beloved Mazda cx5 was totaled by an iPhone distracted teenager speeding trough town in her dads car. Wife wanted another SUV, me a truck... the Ridgeline was perfect for our needs. Haven't driven in snow yet though :D
Hey......That's the end of Steamboat peninsula!

I currently own a ‘19 C7 Z06 and a ‘23 C8 Z51 HTC. Absolutely love both, but the mid-engine is something special. I will trade my current C8 for the C8 Z06.
Be very interested to hear what you think of that bodacious motor in the C8 Z06 compared to the standard lump.
Supposed to be something else entirely!

CK_1995-s-8-15-39-YES.JPG
My oldest car

The touring bike
CK_10P&VFRinCornerAAA.JPG
I had an 86 VFR back in the day. Great motorcycle.

There was a guy doing wheel conversions for those 86s. F2 600 wheel which then created much better tire options.

Mine looked so much better with that F2 rear wheel.

Gear hauler - BMW 330 Touring
Daily drive - BMW Z4 2.0
Spare - Mazda MX-5

Small sports cars work well for me, and speed limits/cameras all around where I live and work mean that there's little point in something that does 0-lightspeed in sub-5 seconds.

I used to ride bikes, but after one of our pastors got Volvo'd where I used to live (in FL), I gave up on it for the last time.

My daily driver for the last 19 years.. Best vehicle I've ever owned period! It's never been in the shop for repairs and will clean up to almost new condition. With a flat head 5 cylinder and 5 speed manual transmission I get 21-22mpg all day long.. too bad GM was forced to stop manufacturing these based on a lie!

these pictures are a couple years old (2020) now..

My daily driver for the last 19 years.. Best vehicle I've ever owned period! It's never been in the shop for repairs and will clean up to almost new condition. With a flat head 5 cylinder and 5 speed manual transmission I get 21-22mpg all day long.. too bad GM was forced to stop manufacturing these based on a lie!

these pictures are a couple years old (2020) now..

The wife had one of these when they first came out in yellow as well.
For whatever reason she grew to hate it...go figure.

Man, some really cool rides in the group! My wife drives a Lexus RX350 Hybrid, but I have no photo of it. I have a Chevy Duramax (bought used last winter but new to me) and two motorcycles. My road bike is a 2009 Goldwing airbag model with 100k (kms) on it that I bought new when I ran the dealership in town, and my other is a 2003 Honda RC51 with only 12,000 kms on it that I picked up in 2011. Since then it underwent a transformation from stock street form to full race prepped competition bike that I have probably posted before. I'm no expert racer by any means, but I do love to see my lap times getting lower each season. There have been many motorcycles in my life since 1971 but it would get too involved to post them all. My other conveyance of any note was my 1973 Cessna C-172 from my commercial pilot days. I sold it 10 years ago, just got to be too much hassle and expense to keep a plane for too little airtime. I wish I had pics of the 206's, Navajos and King Air I use to fly for the charter I worked for.

Back