Let The Wild West Finished-Flame Fireworks begin!

WildWestGuitars

Wild_West_Guitars
Authorized PRS Dealer
prs-finished-flame0violet-228570-front__wwg_zpsgoynkign.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Let the Finished Flame-Neck Fireworks begin! Wild West Guitars’ exclusive Wood Library 2016 Custom 24 Limited artist-package run kicks off with a Violet Bang! The beast’s Violet neck sizzles with the steaming, gleaming steadfast spirit of supreme PRS artistry. Feel the pattern-regular carve power! Ride her Rich Brazilian Rosewood fretboard to rock n’ roll glory on the wings of glowing, rich mother-of-pearl bird inlays. 5815 pickups ensure a powerhouse PAF-style victory on the rock n’ roll battlefield. Ultra-Mega-Bang-for-the-Buck here with scintillating stained-neck action; the stuff of private stock greatness, brought to you as a Wild West Guitars’ smokin’-hot, ready-to-rock limited artist-package run, 1 of 10 (also available in Killer Quilt meets black-as-night-ebony fretboard). Blood Orange, Black Gold, Charcoal Cherry (Vampire) Burst, Violet and Eriza Verde make up the 10-pack attack. Four of first six long gone (in the night)! Four more six-string Finished Flame-neck axes will land soon on The Dusty Plains of The Wild West! Keep your eyes peeled, boys! Shoot ‘Em Up! - DFD

Last edited:
What, that's it? I saw you replied to this thread, immediately popped some corn and poured a Mimosa thinking I was in for another far out chapter of the Bang Stallions.....:(

There's a proven formula for the installments of The Bang Stallions that goes like this:

1)DFD posts a guitar.
2) If it is of exceptional badassitude I post some sort of exclamation of said instrument's badassitude.
3) Madness ensues.
4) Somebody usually buys the guitar before we can finish our train of thought. :oops:

There's a proven formula for the installments of The Bang Stallions that goes like this:

1)DFD posts a guitar.
2) If it is of exceptional badassitude I post some sort of exclamation of said instrument's badassitude.
3) Madness ensues.
4) Somebody usually buys the guitar before we can finish our train of thought. :oops:

Standing by for #3. The popcorn wasn't a total waste. At least the extra fiber will prove useful in the morning. :confused:

DFD brings the goods.
I love this violet, but I think it needs a more exotic name. Violet is just another colour - this is Bangin! (Apologies to Sergio, but he didn't use it and it is required).

And I think the Stallion needs a blanket out of Dusty's jacket material when it is ridden into the night. I'd ride that all night long playing the guitar through an amp strapped on my back. It must be so.

Standing by for #3. The popcorn wasn't a total waste. At least the extra fiber will prove useful in the morning. :confused:

Ugh.. I drunkenly made popcorn the other night. What was I thinking?

Actually, that reminds me of the time DFD and I partied with the dude who invented the Presto Popcorn Pumper...

Ugh.. I drunkenly made popcorn the other night. What was I thinking?

Actually, that reminds me of the time DFD and I partied with the dude who invented the Presto Popcorn Pumper...

Popcorn PUMPER???? If that's not a typo please explain...

Back