Wild West Guitars: Voodoo Tiger Strikes!

WildWestGuitars

Wild_West_Guitars
Authorized PRS Dealer
prs-private-stock-6134-custom-24-voodoo-tiger-dragons-breath

Straight outta the Voodoo Lounge swamp, the Custom 24 Voodoo Tiger strikes! Inspired by the Voodoo Lounge Jungle attached to The Wild West showroom, brought to life by the Wizards of Wonkaville, the PRS Private Stock six-string killer features the first-ever voodoo-tiger finish, based on the tiger-print loveseats and chairs found in the rock n’ roll-rainforest-style 255-person-capacity jungle room. Fly fast and furious on her black-as-night ebony fretboard, 11.5-inch radius and DGT jumbo fretwire unleashing your inner Shreddy Krueger! Claw your way into the heart of the rock n’ roll jungle on a high-gloss nitro-5815 ride, her sultry flame-maple neck a pattern-regular thing of beauty. Voodoo Tiger ON!
- DFD

Bangin'! In The Night!
Thank you, Serge Protector. The Voodoo Tiger finish idea came to me one night during a hard-rock/heavy-metal showdown at The Voodoo Lounge, after spending perhaps a bit too much time at Francesca's bar station, when I inadvertently tripped over a stunning tiger-fabric chair, stumbling forward in a somewhat-humiliating crash landing, suddenly finding myself up-close-and-personal with the savage tiger print on the incredibly soft-yet-lumbar-supporting tiger loveseat that broke my fall. In that moment, I thought, "Voodoo Tiger Tonight!" I must admit, the episode, which I liken to Alexander Fleming's discovery of penicillin (also a high-point for our rock n' roll community many years ago) stands as a serendipitous six-string event, and certainly reminds me of those hot-and-humid encounters you and I spent with your benefactor, the good Dr. Xo, as the Thailandian zenith of your career crescendoed into its dirty-jungle apex (in the night)! Here, we see Voodoo Lounge bartenders Naiva (pronounced like navel but with an uh at the end) on Francesca's right; and Francesca, wearing a floral print most certainly worthy of Dr. Xo's most flamboyant silk smoking jackets. Voodoo Tiger ON! - DFD
Doug%20image_zpszdbdqqsl.png

Last edited:
"I don't always do Tiger, but when I do, I prefer VOODOO, BABY."
Viper Doc Strikes!
Can't wait to see your upcoming latest wild and wicked creation, The Iceberg Beast From The East! She's been a-creepin'-and-a-crawlin' 'round your Viking gray matter since Rocktober 2015, now ready to launch from the Hallowed Halls of Wonkaville-meets-Valhalla! All Hail, Viper Doc! Bang Stallions Unite! - DFD
706d3244a9aabc13ab5b3d83d9c55153.jpg

Viper Doc Strikes!
Can't wait to see your upcoming latest wild and wicked creation, The Iceberg Beast From The East! She's been a-creepin'-and-a-crawlin' 'round your Viking gray matter since Rocktober 2015, now ready to launch from the Hallowed Halls of Wonkaville-meets-Valhalla! All Hail, Viper Doc! Bang Stallions Unite! - DFD
706d3244a9aabc13ab5b3d83d9c55153.jpg
WOW. Suddenly I feel like a bowl of canteloupe! Canteloupe Melon Burst! I could get into that color. Repeatedly.

That neck is MESMERIZING so hot...
Thank you, CC! My thoughts exactly! Mesmerizing! Which brings us full circle, my Brother in Rock! Franz Anton Mesmer, a German physician who rocked an interest in astronomy, theorized that a natural energetic transference occurred between all animated and inanimate objects. He called the phenomenon "animal magnetism" (later popularized by legendary German rock band The Scorpions' 1980 gold album of the same name); sometimes later referred to as mesmerism. The theory attracted a wide following between about 1780 and 1850, and continued to have some influence until the end of the century. In 1843 the Scottish physician James Braid proposed the term hypnosis for a technique derived from animal magnetism. Today the term "hypnosis" most prominently represents the usual meaning of mesmerism. In the same rock n' roll vein, I believe each of us, at one time or another, has been mesmerized by the Shreddy Krueger-like work of The Scorps' legendary core of axeman: Uli Jon Roth, Michael Schenker, Rudolf Schenker, and Mathias Jabs. Voodoo Tiger ON! - DFD
mesmer.jpg

Awesome color double D, Can you describe your thoughts of the color in person? it looks like it starts with a faded charcoal and winds up as electric tiger. Simply inspiring, I think would look great as a straight up fade as well!

Dude, I don't know ya, but I wanna hang with ya! I might even want to have your babies :confused:

Awesome color double D, Can you describe your thoughts of the color in person? it looks like it starts with a faded charcoal and winds up as electric tiger. Simply inspiring, I think would look great as a straight up fade as well!
Thank you, Cat Strangler! I will do my heavy-metal best to let you know after I attempt to get the straight dope from finish guru Paul Miles. He's a maniac, that one!!!!! PM also keeps secrets! He truly worked up Voodoo Tiger from an image of a Voodoo Lounge chair. I believe there is extra contrast added to your professed breakdown of finish action, which I think is spot-on; save for a bit of eye of newt that PM threw in the Wonkaville private stock rock n' roll cauldron of aces-high custom six-string action (in the night)! The truth is in the shadows! More news soon, Brohammer! - DFD

Back