Les is going to hate this but.....

Keep a positive Les, as they say it's not over till the Fat Lady sing's' as quoted great instruments to pass down " that's my plan" & tomorrow Rick Wakeman Journey to the centre of your Studio! Head up mate.

Sorry to hijack your thread, Aristotle.

It just struck me as ironic per the title of the thread that I seem to be the poster boy for certain kinds of amps, yet I'm currently unable to actually take advantage of what they can do.

It's better to be able to play, and use a freakin' table radio, than to have great gear that has to sit unused. That's all I meant to say.

There was a super blow-out at a local GC for a floor model of a Yamaha THR10C, and the price wasn't more than a dozen packs of strings, so I figure what the heck. Played through it for a few minutes to convince myself that it wasn't total junk, and bought it.

So, the Vela, the Yamaha and me go to the shore house. I gotta say, I'm shocked. I have (and appreciate) a bunch of high end amps. I can't imagine a nicer home practice amp than this thing. It might have been just dumb luck, but the Vela seems to be its perfect match...

Last time I brought up this series of amps, my thread was deleted :confused:

Back